4 bedroom detached house for saleOrion way, Grimsby, DN34
- Energy Efficient Worcester Boiler
- Full Double Glazing
- Full Insulation
- Off road parking for at least two vehicles
- single garage
- Local Schools rated 'Outstanding' by OFSTED
- Good reliable Broadband Connection
- Downstairs W.C.
- Local Amenities within short walking distance
HouseSimple is delighted to present this 4 bedroom, detached house in the popular area of Laceby Acres, Grimsby. The local Primary School has recently been awarded 'outstanding' status by OFSTED there is a choice of secondary schools within a short travelling distance including Healing School also rated as 'outstanding' by OFSTED. There is a private bus service available to secondary schools Caistor Yarborough Academy and Caistor Grammar pick up point 2 minutes walk. This freehold property benefits from 2 reception rooms living room with living flame gas fire, modern kitchen diner with ample modern units and work surfaces, built in double oven, dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. 1 bathroom with electric triton shower over shower bath, downstairs w.c. off the hallway with natural tiled floor, gas central heating with energy efficient Worcester boiler fitted 4 years ago allowing low cost fuel bills. The property is fully insulated has all double-glazed secure windows and doors, single garage and driveway with off road parking for at least two vehicles and easy to maintain front garden. Large Conservatory looking out on to the private rear garden and sun trap patio area to the side of the property. Local amenities are within short walking distance including hairdressers, tanning salon, florist, convenience store and fast food outlets.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69018635.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS85260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple.com, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.