4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAdelaide Road, Chichester
Offers in Region of
- Stunning 1600sqft victorian house
- No forward chain
- Thoughtfully and sympatheticaly renovated
- Close to the city centre and Priory Park
- Double garage
- Three reception rooms
- Four bedrooms
- Bathroom (with shower and bath) and separate shower room
- Delightful and part walled garden with hot tub
A stunning and spacious, four bedroom, 1600sqft victorian house (originaly constructed as a detached house), which has been subject to an extensive and sympathetic refurbishment which has just been completed - whilst maintaining the original and immense charm of the property. It is located a short walk from the city centre and Priory Park, and has the added bonus of a detached double garage (currently equipped as a studio) with direct access onto Melbourne Road. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, sitting room, dining room, study/reception three and orangery/conservatory. The kitchen is well appointed and has a stable door to the delightful rear garden, which has been landscaped for ease of maintenance, enjoys sunny aspects to the south and east and is mainly walled. There is also a hot tub. On the first floor there are four bedrooms and a bathroom (with separate shower), and an additional shower room. EPC 'D'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69019043.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8023211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kenton Budd Estate Agents, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.