3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrove Road, Basingstoke
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Amazing 75ft landscaped rear garden
- Refitted luxury 4 piece bathroom suite
- Refitted luxury kitchen
- Walking distance to Basingstoke town centre
- Block paved driveway for multiple cars
- 19ft Conservatory/ reception room 3
- Open plan lounge and dining room
- No onward chain
- Water softener
Yopa are delighted to be able to offer this truly stunning three bedroom extended semi detached family home being subject to complete refurbishment by the current owners during their time in the property with amazing attention to detail and high quality finishes throughout.
Situated within walking distance to Basingstoke town centre and War Memorial Park and also only being a few minutes drive to the M3 and local schools. The properties in this popular residential location are rarely available and always sought after.
The front has had a block paved driveway with parking for multiple cars and the block paving extends to the side passage way and through to the garden.
The ground floor enjoys an open plan lounge and dining room which was previously two separate rooms but has been opened up to provide a bright and spacious living room with wood flooring and a gas fireplace and leads into the 19ft conservatory/reception room three. This versatile room makes a lovely family room and over looks the landscaped garden.
The refitted luxury kitchen has a good range of eye and base level units with under cabinet lighting,wood floors,tiled walls and a built in oven,hob and extractor hood with plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher as well as a recessed area for a tall standing fridge freezer.
The first floor benefits from a luxury refitted four piece bathroom suite with separate walk in shower cubicle as well as a heated towel rail, tiled walls and dual aspect windows. There are three bedrooms with bedrooms one and two being a great size with high ceilings and wood floors.
The rear garden has been fantastically landscaped and maintained to a high standard with multiple areas. There is a large block paved patio area where the gazebo is that has power and the block paving continues to the side of the lawn area with mature trees and shrubs up to the rear of the garden where there is another patio area.
We highly recommend an internal viewing to fully appreciate the standard of work that has been undertaken by the current owners and to also not be disappointed as we expect a high level of interest in this beautiful family home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 35972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.