2 bedroom maisonette for saleHallside Road, Enfield
- 2 BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE
- PRIVATE FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE TO FORTY HALL PARK
- EXCELLENT STARTER HOME OR RENTAL INVESTMENT
- LONG LEASE
This is a ground floor 2 bed maisonette with a modern kitchen and bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing and its own private gardens to front and rear. It is located in a very desirable cul-de-sac close to Forty Hall with good public transport access to Enfield Town and beyond. 98 year lease.
Own front door gives access to:
ENTRANCE HALL: Single radiator, doors to all rooms
RECEPTION 13'10 x 10'11 (max): Doubleglazed window to front, polished cast iron fireplace with slate hearth, doubleradiator.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN 13'4 x 8'2 (max): Dual aspect double glazed windows to rear andside with door leading to private rear garden, modern fitted wall and baseunits, combi boiler, plumbed for washing machine, built in oven and electrichob.
BEDROOM 13'8 x 10'10 (max): Doubleglazed window overlooking own rear garden, single radiator.
BEDROOM 2 12'3 x 7'9 (max): Doubleglazed window, single radiator, storage cupboard.
BATHROOM: Double glazed frostedwindow, panelled bath with fountain tap and thermostatic showercontrols, low level flush WC, wallmounted wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail.
Own rear garden: Patio area, mainly laid to lawn with shrub borders,hard-standing with shed.
Own front garden: Mainly laid to lawn.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69023246.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HIE3298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian Gibbs, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.