3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCanterbury Close, Ivybridge
- Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000
- Three Bedrooms [2 Dbl & 1 Sgl]
- Driveway Parking for 4 Cars
- Garage converted to give an extra reception room
- Downstairs WC
- Generous sized Low Maintenance Garden
- Close to the centre of Ivybridge
Guide Price £230,000 - £240,000.
WELL PRESENTEDTHREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY close to the centre of Ivybridge.
Generous sized low maintenance garden to the rear with driveway parking for 4 cars to the front.
The majority of the garage has been converted to give an extra reception room.
The pretty town of Ivybridge nestling in Dartmoor National Park is much sought after for the quality of life it offers. It has excellent schools, easy access to the A38 and the cities of Plymouth and Exeter. There are many leisure activities to be enjoyed such as moorland & river walks, various sports, cinema and theater. Local pubs and Hotels provide good food and Ale with an opportunity to socialise.
Double glazed door to the front. Radiator. Carpet.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising wc, wash hand basin, radiator. Double glazed window to the front. Splash back tiles. Carpet.
Lounge 15' 1" max x 14' 10" under stairs ( 4.60m max x 4.52m under stairs )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Carpet.
Dining Area 11' 3" max x 8' 2" max ( 3.43m max x 2.49m max )
Double glazed door to the garden. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen 14' 9" x 10' 2" ( 4.50m x 3.10m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units, complemented with work surfaces. Double glazed window to the rear. Double glazed French Doors to the garden. Sink/Drainer. Electric oven. Gas hob. Cooker-hood. Plumbing for washing machine and dish washer. Space for washing machine, dish washer and fridge/feezer. Radiator. Tiling. Laminate flooring.
Stairs from hallway. Double glazed window to the side. Cupboard. Airing cupboard housing wocester gas central heating combi boiler. Loft access. Carpet.
Bedroom One 14' 4" into wardrobe x 7' 10" ( 4.37m into wardrobe x 2.39m )
Double bedroom. Double glazed window to the rear. Carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.54m )
Double bedroom. Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Carpet.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator. Carpet.
Bathroom comprising wc, bath, shower, radiator, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point. Double glazed window to the front. Part tiling. Tiled Floor.
Block paved front garden and drivewat giving parking for up to four vehicles.
Large enclosed low maintainence rear garden largely laid to patio and chippings with multiple seating areas.
Storage Area 8' 8" x 4' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.37m )
Up and Over Doors. Power. Light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69026489.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVY302252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Ivybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.