1 bedroom apartment for saleCrispin Way, Hillingdon, UB8
- One bedroom apartment
- Top floor
- 142 Year lease remaining
- Gated development
- Allocated & Visitor parking spaces
- Option of fully furnished - Ideal for first time buyers
- Brand new integrated kitchen
- 13ft Lounge
- Private loft space for additional storage
- Service charge - £1000 per annum (approx)
Offering premium comfort, this one bedroom top floor apartment is offered with the option of being purchased fully furnished and no onward chain. Positioned on a popular gated development in Hillingdon the property also benefits from 142 year lease, brand new interiors throughout, private loft space and allocated parking.
Directions - From leaving our office on Uxbridge High Street, proceed right and at the roundabout continue straight onto Hillingdon Road. At the second set of traffic lights turn right onto Kingston Lane. At the end of Kingston Lane turn left onto Pield Heath Road and Crispin Way is the third turning on your left.
Situation - Crispin Way is a modern gated development located opposite Hillingdon Hospital and a short stroll from Hillingdon Hill offering easy access to bus/road links, local shops and Hillingdon Golf Course. Uxbridge Town centre is approximately 1.5 miles away with its array of shops, restaurants, bars and Metropolitan/Piccadilly line train station with its direct access to Baker Street and the City. The property is conveniently located for Stockley Park, Hillingdon Hospital, Brunel University and Heathrow Airport as well as a number of motorway links including the A40/M40, M4 and M25 with their links to London and the Home Counties.
Description - This top floor one bedroom apartment offers clean crisp lines throughout and has been kept in immaculate condition. Accommodation comprises secure entry phone system, hallway with two storage cupboards, 13ft lounge, brand new 9ft fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, 12ft master bedroom with access to loft space and recently fitted bathroom suite.
Outside - Offers well kept communal grounds, allocated parking and visitor parking spaces.
N.B - As of the "Estate Agents Act 1979" the owner of this property works for Coopers Residential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69026555.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27289083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Uxbridge - High Street. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.