2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSpringfield Terrace, Rowley Regis
Withdrawn from Market
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Semi Detached Home
- Well Appointed Conservatory
- Cul de Sac Location
- Lounge with Stairs to First Floor
- Fitted Dining Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Private Rear Garden
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Fabulous Bathroom!
Located in a small quiet cul de sac within this popular residential area. This modem Two Bedroom Semi Detached property with Conservatory would make an ideal First Time Buyers Property. The accommodation consists of Entrance Porch, Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen and Conservatory to the ground floor, and Two Double Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor. The property benefits from Double Glazing and Central Heating as well as Off Road Parking and a Low Maintenance Private rear Garden.
PORCH Having uPVC exterior door, double glazed windows and door through to
LOUNGE 17' 7" x 11' 9" (5.36m x 3.59m) Large lounge to the front of the property having stairs off to the first floor, double glazed window, fire surround and door through to
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 11' 7" x 9' 8" (3.55m x 2.97m) Having a range of upper and lower fitted kitchen units, integrated oven, hob, extractor, fidge/freezer and washing machine, double glazed window and sliding patio door through to
CONSERVATORY 8' 10" x 9' 0" (2.71m x 2.76m) Being of brick and uPVC construction and having double doors leading to the rear garden.
LANDING First floor landing having doors off to
BEDROOM 11' 9" x 8' 4" (3.59m x 2.56m) Having two double bedrooms and central heating radiator.
BEDROOM 9' 11" x 11' 9" (3.04m x 3.59m) Having door to over stairs storage cupboard, double glazed window and central heating radiator.
BATHROOM 5' 6" x 8' 5" (1.69m x 2.59m) Having multi functional shower enclosure, basin vanity unit and white WC, tiling to walls, double glazed privacy window and central heating radiator.
REAR GARDEN Low maintenance private rear garden with paved patio area and gated access to the front of the property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101694018965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Shop, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.