10 bedroom detached house for saleIlsham Marine Drive, Torquay, Devon, TQ1
- A truly stunning detached Villa style executive property
- Situated in a premier location of Torquay with views towards the sea
- Extremely high standards of fixtures & fittings including appliances
- 6 Double bedrooms within the main property, plus a large open plan kitchen, dining and family area plus a separate games room
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room and spiral stairs leading to a unique en-suite bathroom
- Superb heated indoor pool room with night time mood lighting
- Large roof sun terrace with a self contained terrace room with kitchen and en-suite
- Attached 3 bedroom annex over two floors with kitchen, sitting room and shower room
- Fantastic potential for holiday letting income or a fabulous family home offering flexible living
- Large paved parking area for 8 to 10 cars with the main property
**Stunning family residence or a perfect holiday property**
Magnolias occupies an outstanding position in Ilsham Marine Drive which hugs the coastline between Wellswood and Meadfoot Beach. From its unique position the property encapsulates coastal living with a panorama of Lyme Bay, Torbay and the distant horizon of the English Channel. The village style atmosphere of nearby Wellswood offers speciality shops and fashionable restaurants together with local schooling, a church and public transport links.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV170203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.