3 bedroom terraced house for saleDrumby Drive, Clarkston, Glasgow
- Mid Terraced family home in central Clarkston location.
- Two public rooms
- Three bedrooms
- Double glazing and gas central heating.
- Level gardens.
- Highly sought-after school catchment area.
Positioned close to the centre of Clarkston this three bedroom mid terrace villa is presented in walk in condition.
Occupying an excellent position within Clarkston and convenient for the areas notable services and amenities. Drumby Drive lies just off Clarkston Road and as such can be found close to a good selection of shops in nearby Busby Road and also regular bus and rail links.
The accommodation will prove ideal for a family and comprises; reception vestibule leading through to main hallway with under stair storage cupboard off, good sized front facing lounge, separate dining/sitting room to the rear, modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted storage units (fitted circa 2015), a doorway allowing access to the rear gardens. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, two good-sized doubles and finally a bathroom with wc, wash hand basin and bath with electric shower. The property is complemented by gas central heating(boiler fitted circa 2015), a re-tiled roof, double-glazing(fitted circa 2015) and gardens to both the front and rear, which have been designed to be easy to maintain. A large attic also provides excellent additional storage.
Drumby Drive is within comfortable walking distance to the centre of Clarkston and its selection of shops, banks, post offices, restaurants and health centre. Regular bus and rail services also run from the area making it an ideal base for commuting as do main arterial roads which link in turn to motorway networks.
Lounge 14' 11" x 11' 5" ( 4.55m x 3.48m )
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.30m x 3.15m )
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.31m )
Bedroom 1 15' 2" into bay x 11' 10" ( 4.62m into bay x 3.61m )
Bedroom 2 10' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 3 7' 3" x 5' 9" ( 2.21m x 1.75m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103900. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.