3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSTOURBRIDGE, NORTON, Stanley Road, Treetops
Withdrawn from Market
- SUPERB SETTING OPPOSITE MARY STEVENS PARK
- EXTENDED AND IMPROVED LAYOUT - WITH THREE GOOD BEDROOMS
- GARAGE APPROACHED FROM SEVERN ROAD
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH BATHROOM ENSUITE
- VERSATILE HOBBIES ROOM/HOME OFFICE
- POPULAR SCHOOLS IN EASY REACH
Delightfully situated opposite Mary Stevens Park, this RATHER DECEPTIVE, EXTENDED AND IMPROVED, THREE BEDROOM, SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME affords an excellent layout with gas central heating and double glazing to comprise: Porch, Large Reception Hall, Guests Cloakroom, Pleasant Sitting Room, Dining Room, Splendid Breakfast Kitchen, Hobbies Room/Study, Three Good First Floor Bedrooms (Master with BATHROOM ENSUITE) and Impressive House Bathroom. Wide Drive to front, GARAGE approached from side and Lovely Rear Garden. EPC D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7375385. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylors Estate Agents, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.