4 bedroom detached house for saleSt Austell, Roche
- Four well proportioned bedrooms
- Two spacious reception rooms
- Cavernous kitchen leading onto conservatory
- High quality finish throughout
- Two en suites and large family bathroom
- Private drive and large double garage
- Sold with no onward chain
A fantastic and spacious four bed detached home within the popular and highly regarded rural village of Roche. This recently remodelled home is immaculate which offers luxury, convenience, comfort and versatility.
This light and airy home is immaculate! Boasting high quality finishings, spacious living accommodation and a contemporary modern feel. It is extremely well maintained and stunning throughout, with a high quality finish in every room.
With four spacious double bedrooms, two of them are facilitated with en suites, a large modern kitchen at the heart of the home, generous lounge, large separate dining room, superbly presented large bathroom with walk-in shower, a conservatory leading on from the kitchen and ample space outside. Its sought after tucked away location makes this home is ideal for family living. This low maintenance garden maximises outdoor living potential and creates a lovely sun trap.
There has been a significant investment in improving the property by the current owners which include a new multi fuel burner, new upstairs layout to include an en-suite and walk in wardrobe, upgraded electrics (inc new fuse box), upgraded and new plumbing, brand new kitchen, 3 new bathrooms, new boiler, new upvc windows with new double glazing, new carpet throughout, new lighting, new and more efficient radiators throughout, a new downstairs cloakroom and a landscaped garden.
The home comes complete with a large double garage, its own private driveway with parking for up to 5 cars. The gardens both front and rear are landscaped and low maintenance with the rear including a garden shed/summerhouse.
The combination of comfort, luxury and its tucked away location this home provides as well as its convenient location is what really sets it apart from the competition. The rural village of Roche lies approximately five miles to the north of St Austell, close to the main A30 giving excellent communications within the county and beyond. The village has a good range of larger village amenities including shops, pubs, church and primary school - this really is a charming place to live.
Viewing is definitely advised and is by appointment only.
EPC band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 33857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.