2 bedroom terraced house for saleCosta Street, Middlesbrough
Offers in Excess of
- IDEAL TS1 INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT
- LOCATED CLOSE TO AYRESOME STREET ON A NONE THROUGH ROAD
- SPACIOUS ROOM DIMENSIONS AND PRESENTED TO A GOOD STANDARD THROUGHOUT
FANCY A POTENTIAL 8% PLUS YIELD? / A SPACIOUS, WELL PRESENTED, INNER TERRACE PROPERTY LOCATED IN MIDDLESBROUGHS BUSTLING TOWN CENTRE / OFFERING A HIGH GLOSS FINISH MODERN KITCHEN AND A HIGHLY SPACIOUS FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM / 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS / OPEN PLAN LIVING TO THE DOWNSTAIRS WITH THE LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM BEING OPEN PLAN / IDEAL INVESTOR PROPERTY
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69035663.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8197457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.