3 bedroom terraced house for saleJohn Hunt Drive, Basingstoke
- Sought after development
- Set over three spacious floors
- Overlooks a lovely green and children's play area
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Excellently sized bedroom 2 with luxury fitted wardrobes
- Versatile dining room/conservatory
- Large living room
- Luxury fitted kitchen
- Large en-suite room
- Stunning master bedroom on own floor
EPC band: B
Situated in this sought after development and only a few years old, this immaculately kept and spacious family home is set over 3 well planned floors and has a conventional layout as the 2nd floor is just for the master bedroom suite.
This property has also had a versatile 2nd reception room built by the builders when the house was built to provide a rear dining room or conservatory which is open plan to the large lounge as well as a fully fitted and luxury kitchen with stainless steel built in oven, hob and extractor hood with plumbing for both a dishwasher and washing machine and space for a tall standing fridge freezer. The kitchen is also wider at one end which is ideal for a breakfast area.
The first floor offers two bedrooms with bedroom two being an excellent size and the owners have had full width high quality wardrobes built. The third bedroom is also a good size that is also ideal to be used as a study or office.
The 'wow' factor on this design is the 2nd floor master bedroom suite which is split into two very large rooms. The master bedroom is an excellent size with 4 velux windows built into the roof to provide amazing light and the owners have also had built more luxury fitted wardrobes and also made eaves storage with 2 doors providing additional storage. The en-suite is huge and has a large double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and toilet and has ample space to handle a bath. A really spacious en-suite which is often a very small room in most modern homes.
To the outside the property offers a compact and private rear garden with a lawned area and shed and gate to the rear which leads to the 2 allocated parking spaces.
The front of the property overlooks a lovely children's play area and the road is a quiet no through road.
The newly built development is close to local shops and schools and the ring road which leads to the town centre and M3 is only a few minutes drive away and so is the Chineham shopping centre.
A very deceptive and spacious property that will no doubt be very popular so an early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 36525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.