1 bedroom flat for saleMilton Street
Most impressive traditional one bedroom first floor flat in exceptional order throughout. Quietly set within a popular residential area and with direct access to the wide open spaces of Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat. Conveniently located for the Scottish Parliament and the main university campuses. This property would be superb opportunity for a first time buyer or equally a good letting opportunity. If you are looking at this property as a buy-to-let investment, expect to achieve in the region of £700 per month.
Internally the property comprises:
• Welcoming hallway with its own stationed rope and pulley system
• Contemporary and generously proportioned lounge/dining room boasting a large recess space for a
dining table and chairs and good size storage cupboard
• Stylish bright and kitchen with integrated appliances and ample base and wall units.
• Spacious Bedroom
• Shower room
• Double glazing
• Gas central heating
• Well-maintained communal gardens
• Unrestricted residents parking
• Secure entry system
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69036737.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27290335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by D J Alexander, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.