3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Ridge Way, Sanderstead, Surrey, CR2 0LF
- A Beautiful Cottage Style Detached Home
- South Westerly Facing Garden approx 150'
- Modern Kitchen and Separate Utility Room
- Dining Room overlooking Rear Garden
- Double aspect Lounge & further Study
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Great Extension Potential (stpc)
- Popular Ridgeway School Catchement
Rarely available is this most attractive and characterful 3 Bedroom Detached Home located in Sanderstead's most prestigious and desirable road with a large South Westerly aspect Rear Garden and huge extension potential (stpc). Within walking distance of the popular Ridgeway school and within walking distance of both Sanderstead and Purley Oaks Stations an early viewing is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. VENDOR SUITED
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 364343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hubbard Torlot, Sanderstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.