5 bedroom terraced house for saleFalkland Street, Middlesbrough
- GENERATING £15,860 PER ANNUM - POTENTIAL FOR THIS FIGURE TO DOUBLE ON FULL OCCUPATION
- LOCATED CENTRALLY WIGHIN MIDDLESBROUGH TOWN CENTRE - IDEAL FOR ACCESS TO THE SHOPPING DISTRICT, THE BUS / TRAIN STATIONS AND THE UNIVERSITY OF TEESSIDE
- TOTAL OF 6 BEDROOMS SPREAD OVER TWO STOREYS - 4 ARE CURRENTLY LET (POSSIBLY MORE BY POINT OF SALE)
- MODERNISED INTERIOR AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- SOLD ON A FULLY FURNISHED BASIS
IMMEDIATE RETURNS OF IN WELL EXCESS OF 10% WITH AN EASY OPPORTUNITY TO INCREASE FURTHER - A UNIQUE CORNER TERRACE PROVIDING 6 RENTABLE BEDROOMS / 4 OF THE 6 ROOMS CURRENTLY LET CREATING A GROSS INCOME OF £15,860 (inc. BILLS) / DOUBLE SHOWER ROOM AND SEPERATE TWIN W.C. WITH WASH BASIN FACILITIES / MODERN KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA OFF-SET / UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING THROUGHOUT AND GAS CENTRAL HEATING / SOLD ON A FULLY FURNISHED BASIS / IDEAL FOR CONTRACTOR OR GENERAL SINGLE ROOM LET MARKET / FANTASTIC RETURNS CURRENTLY WHICH COULD BE DOUBLED WHEN FULLY LET - CERTAINLY AN INVESTMENT PROPERTY THAT IS NOT TO BE MISSED (Further details and floorplan to follow)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69038459.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8205166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.