2 bedroom maisonette for saleLansdowne Drive, Hackney, E8
- Two well-sized bedrooms
- Generous proportions throughout
- Split level period conversion
- Secluded west facing garden
- Close to London Fields, Hackney Central & Haggerston Overground stations
- Offered with no chain
A superb split level conversion arranged over the raised ground and first floor of this period property and situated close to London Fields. Arranged over approximately 929 sq ft the accommodation is well proportioned; comprising a front aspect reception on the raised ground floor, opening to a kitchen/dining area with access out to a private section of the secluded, west facing rear garden. Two double bedrooms and main bathroom are situated on the first floor. This property is offered chain free.
Lansdowne Drive is located in one of East London's most desirable locations. The cafés, bars & restaurants of Broadway Market and the Regent's Canal are all close by. Numerous transport links are within walking distance, including Hackney Central and London Fields overground stations, as well as many bus routes into the City.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69038486.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference VIC170079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Currell Hackney, Hackney . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.