2 bedroom apartment for saleAdmiral Wharf, London Dock
- 2 bedrooms
- 24 Hours Concierge
- 999 Yrs Leasehold
- Private Cinema
- Private Parking
- Swimming Pool
- 17th Floor
Citywharf presents this stunning two bedroom PREMIER apartment in Admiral Wharf, London Dock. Interior size 999 sqft, Balcony size 98 sqft, 17th floor, East & north facing with city view, One allocated parking space included,
London Dock is redefining contemporary city living at the heart of the capital. London's leading developer, St George, is transforming this historic location, moments from Tower Bridge, the Tower of London, St Katharine Docks and the City.
PREMIER APARTMENT SPECIFICATION (part)
* Air conditioning to Living Room and Bedrooms1
* Full height doors throughout
* Antique bronze ironmongery
* Feature illuminated curtain recess
* Bespoke wardrobe with stitched faux leather internal drawers to Master Bedroom
* Integrated touch screen controlled audio visual, air conditioning, lighting and access control with visual link to concierge
* iPad to wirelessly control audio visual, air conditioning and lighting
* Integrated ceiling speakers to Master Bedroom and En Suite
* Ten year warranty from date of legal completion
* 2 year St George warranty
* 999 year lease from 4th July 1989
* Exclusive access to the Health and Fitness Suite with Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Room, Treatment Room, Gymnasium, Screening Room, Virtual Golf Suite and Squash Court
* Landscaped courtyards, squares, promenade and water features
* Electric vehicle charging point
* 24 hour Concierge
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69040340.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0261779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Citywharf, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.