2 bedroom apartment for saleCapital East Apartments, Western Gateway, LONDON, E16 1AS
- * Fully integrated appliances
- * High specification
- 2 Bedroom + 2 Bathroom
- Allocated Secure Parking
- Amazing River Thames View
- Large Balcony
- 24 Hour Concierge with CCTV Monitoring
- Moments From Royal Victoria & Custom House DLR Station
CityWharf are happy to offer this 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment boasting wonderful views, a generous balcony and a contemporary specification. The property comprises light and airy reception room with generous proportions and a stylish open-plan kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, spacious master bedroom with en suite shower room, 2nd bedrooms, main bathroom, balcony that looks over the water and has side views of the O2 arena and Canary Wharf, private allocated parking and concierge.
The Apartment is perfectly placed for use of the many attractions that can be found in and around the Royal Docks including local bars, restaurants, the Excel centre and a water sports centre, while Canary Wharf is within easy reach. Local transport links include Custom House Station (DLR) and a selection of useful A roads for access into the City and Canary Wharf
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69040391.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS027979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Citywharf, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.