3 bedroom terraced house for saleGreat North Road, Doncaster, South Yorkshire, DN6
- A TURN KEY PROPERTY WHERE YOU CAN JUST MOVE STRAIGHT IN
- Close to Adwick Train Station, Adwick Leisure Centre and regular public transport
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH OVEN HOB EXTRACTOR & WASHING MACHINE
- WELL WORTH A VIEWING WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
Realistically priced is this newly modernized 3 bedroom home ideal for first time buyers / investors. Its a turn key property which offers a modern fitted kitchen, lounge / dining room, W/C and 3 bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Close to local amenities, motorway network & well worth a viewing
FRONT ENTRANCE HALL:- Through white upvc door with access to the lounge/diner and kitchen.
LOUNGE/DINER. APPROX. SIZE. 5.82m x 3.92m :- A dual aspect lounge/diner with brick display units housing the tv and electric log burning effect fire, has coving to the ceiling, two gas central heating radiators, tv and power points. Access through archway to front hallway.
KITCHEN / DINER. APPROX.SIZE 3.67m x 3.3m:- A modern fitted kitchen with white high gloss wall, base units and drawers, spacious black granite effect work surfaces inset with a stainless steel drainer sink unit with mixer taps over, plumbing for a washing machine, complimentary black tiled splashbacks, electric cooker and hob with extractor fan over, matching wall unit housing the boiler and power points. Access to the hallway.
DOWNSTAIRS W/C Having a low flush w/c, hand wash basin and gas central heating radiator. Access to the rear hallway and under stairs storage.
STAIRS AND LANDING. With access to all bedrooms, family bathroom and loft space.
BEDROOM ONE. APPROX. SIZE 3.30m x 2.80m:- A good size master bedroom looking out over the front elevation of the property, has gas central heating radiator and power points.
BEDROOM TWO. APPROX.SIZE. 3.60m x 2.75m:- A light and airy front facing bedroom with gas central heating radiator and power points.
BEDROOM THREE. APPROX. SIZE 2.85m x 2.71m:- A rear facing bedroom with gas central heating radiator and power points.
BATHROOM. APPROX SIZE:- 2.23m x 1.81m :- A modern family bathroom with white 3 piece suite comprising of a low flush w/c, hand wash basin with vanity unit and bath with shower attachment over. Fully tiled surround, heated towel rail and rear facing window.
GARDEN:- The front garden has a wall surround and gated access, being hard standing and low maintenance.
The rear garden is again hardstanding.
VIEWING ARRANGEMENTS:- PLEASE CONTACT IDEAL ON 01302 725128
WHILST EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE IN COMPILING THESE PARTICULARS, NO RESPONSIBILITY CAN BE ACCEPTED FOR THE ACCURACY OF THE DESCRIPTION OR MEASUREMENTS, BUT THEY ARE INTENDED AS A GUIDE LINE ONLY. PURCHASES MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CORRECTNESS OF THESE PARTICULARS. ANY APPLIANCES HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED UNLESS STATED. THEY DO NOT FORM ANY PART OF ANY SALE OR PART CONTRACT OF SALE.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69042836.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference greatnorthrd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ideal Estate Agents, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.