3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMelton Road, Sprotbrough, Doncaster
- Three bedrooms extended property
- Double storey extension
- Open plan kitchen/living room with island
- Master bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Appointed to a high specification
- Detached garage with separate storage
- Useful office space with wc to rear of garage
- Attractive garden
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- NO CHAIN
A deceptively spacious traditional semi-detached property occupying a pleasant position on this ever popular road. Boasting a double storey extension to the rear and appointed to a high specification this superb family home must be viewed. The property itself comprises: hall, sitting room and stunning open plan family area incorporating modern kitchen with central island and ample space for seating or dining. The master bedroom features a walk in wardrobe and ensuite shower room with stylish sanitary ware, bedroom 2 and 3 benefit from the extension offering additional space and a further modern bathroom. Outside there is a shared driveway, ample parking leading to substantial detached garage featuring 3 separate areas including storage accessed via personal door and an office with wc and kitchenette, further rear garden laid to lawn with patio.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69044366.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100637013854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Hornsby , Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.