3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFELSTEAD ROAD, GRIMSBY
Withdrawn from Market
- End of terrace property located within Grimsby
- No forward chain - Owned
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Open plan lounge-dining area
- Ideal first time purchase
- Gardens to front and rear
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this end of terrace property which is located within a popular residential area within Grimsby. Ideally suited to a first time buyer, this property is ready for someone to move in and comes with viewing highly advised. Nearby there are a selection of local amenities and also local schooling. Internal viewing will reveal a spacious entrance hallway and lounge and dining room which flow open plan into each other. The kitchen is located to the rear of the property and has a modern range of units. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two being doubles and the the shower which boasts a white suite. Externally there are gardens to front and rear.
8' 5'' x 7' 0'' (2.57m x 2.13m)
Bedroom three has a window to the front elevation, a radiator, carpeted floor and built in storage.
6' 8'' x 5' 7'' (2.04m x 1.69m)
The shower room has an opaque window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor. There is a white suite with a WC, vanity basin and corner shower cubicle with electric shower and complimentary tiling.
The front garden is block paved with a decorative area in the corner stocked with established shrubs.
12' 0'' x 11' 11'' (3.67m x 3.64m)
The lounge has a bay window to the front elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor. There is also a gas fire set within a feature surround.
10' 0'' x 8' 10'' (3.04m x 2.68m)
The dining area has two windows and a door to the rear elevation, coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing has coving to the ceiling, a carpeted floor and access to the loft.
11' 9'' x 10' 9'' (3.57m x 3.27m)
Bedroom one has a window to the front elevation, a radiator, carpeted floor and built in storage.
11' 6'' x 10' 11'' (3.50m x 3.32m)
Bedroom two has a window to the rear elevation, a radiator and carpeted floor.
The rear garden has a paved patio area which is ideal for alfresco dining, a tidy lawn and stocked flower beds. There is also a timber shed with perimeter fencing and a gate which leads into a side passage.
Entering into the entrance through the front door hall reveals coving to the ceiling, a radiator and carpeted floor. There is also access to the under stairs storage cupboard.
10' 5'' x 8' 7'' (3.17m x 2.62m)
The kitchen has a window and door to the rear elevation, tiled floor and plumbing for a washing machine. There is also a range of fitted units to base and eye level with a stainless steel sink and drainer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69046163.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8144617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.