2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleJohns Road, Fareham
- TWO BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE
- CLOSE TO FAREHAM CREEK & TOWN CENTRE
- LOUNGE & FITTED KITCHEN
- CHARACTER FEATURES
- DRIVEWAY & AMPLE REAR GARDEN
**Charming two bedroom home** **Set on the higher ground of the Salterns Quay area of Fareham** **Within close proximity to Fareham Creek** **Central Fareham being approximately a mile away.**
Offering to the market this charming two bedroom home situated in this pleasant location on the higher ground of the Salterns Quay area of Fareham within close proximity to Fareham Creek. The location provides an excellent level of convenience with Central Fareham being approximately a mile away.
Double glazed door to front.
Picture rails, cupboard housing electric and gas meters, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 10" max x 9' 11" ( 3.91m max x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, multi fuel burner, radiator, laminate flooring, French doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.33m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, ceiling lights, fitted kitchen with matching range of wall and base units, work surfaces over with Belfast sink, double width range oven, space for fridge/ freezer, radiator, boiler.
Conservatory 17' 1" x 9' 7" ( 5.21m x 2.92m )
Double glazed windows and doors to rear elevation, utility area with space for washing machine and dishwasher, laminate flooring.
Double glazed window to side elevation, airing cupboard, access to loft.
Bedroom One 11' 10" into bay x 11' 3" max ( 3.61m into bay x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wall and ceiling lights, picture rail, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 17' 5" into bay x 10' 5" ( 5.31m into bay x 3.17m )
Double glazed windows to front and back elevations, built in wardrobes, storage cupboard, radiator, telephone point.
Double glazed window to front elevation, white suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
Driveway, shrubs and flower borders, side access to rear garden.
Laid to lawn with patio area, mature shrubs, two greenhouses, wooden shed, workshop with shed attached, side access to front, access to rear footpath.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69046346.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM104271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.