3 bedroom town house for saleLittle Burton Drive, Tipton
- Three Storey Town House
- One Reception Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms/En-Suite
- Luxurious Bathroom with White Glossy Suite
- Lots of Storage Space
- Garage and Parking Space
A three storey town house with lots of storage space and comprising: cloakroom, one reception room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, en-suite, double glazing and central heating where specified, rear garden, garage in separate block plus parking space.
A three storey town house WITH LOTS OF STORAGE SPACE and comprising: cloakroom, one reception room, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms, EN-SUITE, LUXURIOUS BATHROOM WITH WHITE GLOSSY SUITE, double glazing and central heating where specified, rear garden, GARAGE IN SEPARATE BLOCK PLUS PARKING SPACE.
Double glazed door to front, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
With wash hand basin, WC and central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 8" x 15' ( 3.86m x 4.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed French doors, telephone and TV points and cupboard.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 5' 9" ( 3.40m x 1.75m )
Fitted kitchen double glazed windows to front, door to hall, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, oven and hob, built in fridge/freezer, built in dishwasher, integrated washer/dryer, tiling and central heating radiator.
Stairs leading to first floor accommodation.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.67m )
Double bedroom with double glazed windows to rear and side and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 9' 6" into alcove ( 3.91m x 2.90m into alcove )
Double glazed window to front and two central heating radiators.
A luxurious bathroom with white glossy suite comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail and part tiling.
Stairs To Second Floor
Stairs leading to second floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 16' 3" into eaves x 12' 9" into alcove ( 4.95m into eaves x 3.89m into alcove )
Double bedroom with black edged Velux double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, cupboard over stairs and cupboard housing water heater.
Double glazed Velux window to rear with shower cubicle, luxurious white suite comprising of WC and wash hand basin with central heating radiator.
Enclosed rear garden with patio area, paved and laid to lawn.
There is a garage at the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69046352.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY101321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.