3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLauderdale Avenue, Thornton-Cleveleys, FY5
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious Three Bedroom Bay Fronted Semi Detached House
- Lounge through Dining Room, Breakfast Room
- Stunning Bathroom Suite, Off Road Parking
- South Facing Rear Garden, Viewing Recommended
- Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Location
HALLWAY Window and door to front, radiator, staircase to first floor with storage space under.
LOUNGE 14' 4" x 10' 8" (4.37m x 3.27m) Double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, wooden flooring, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, double doors through to dining room.
DINING ROOM 13' 0" x 10' 9" (3.98m x 3.28m) Double radiator, wooden flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, feature fireplace, sliding doors to rear garden.
BREAKFAST ROOM 11' 3" x 5' 5" (3.44m x 1.67m) Two windows to side, radiator, wooden flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, open plan through to ceiling.
KITCHEN 10' 11" x 7' 6" (3.35m x 2.29m) Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over and drawers, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and tumble dryer, built-in electric oven, built-in four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, tiled flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, door to rear garden.
LANDING Double glazed window to side, wooden flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 14' 4" x 10' 7" (4.38m x 3.25m) Double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, wooden flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 2 11' 1" x 10' 9" (3.38m x 3.3m) Double glazed window to rear, double radiator, wooden flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 6' 9" x 5' 7" (2.07m x 1.72m) Double glazed window to front, wooden flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Beautifully fitted with three piece suite comprising roll top bath with ornamental feet and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
LOFT ROOM Drop down ladder to a spacious loft room with skylight window, fitted carpet, power and light, decorative walls and ceiling.
GARDENS To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking and side access to the mature, well established south facing garden, laid to lawn with well stocked borders.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.