4 bedroom terraced house for saleCambridge Street, Reading, RG1
- Sold with tenants in situ
- Possible £2500 per month income
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Double glazed windows; Gas central heating
- Close to railway station and town centre
- Fully furnished; EPC rating: D
A Victorian terrace house currently being used as a small HMO with up to five lettable rooms generating a possible gross income of £2500 per month (currently four rooms are let at a total of £2000 per month). The property is to be sold as a going concern with tenants in situ and on a furnished basis. The property is found in very good order throughout and is arranged over two floors. Cambridge Street is a centrally located residential road with excellent links to Reading West Station and the town centre.
Sitting Room/Bedroom Five 3.68m (12'1) x 2.46m (8'1)
Kitchen 3.66m (12') x 2.95m (9'8)
Bedroom One 3.66m (12') x 2.95m (9'8)
Bedroom Two 3.18m (10'5) x 2.26m (7'5)
Bedroom Three 3.81m (12'6) x 3.68m (12'1)
Bedroom Four 3.68m (12'1) x 2.41m (7'11)
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: B
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69049016.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 84791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.