5 bedroom detached house for saleUncles Lane, Bradford On Avon, BA15
- Stamp duty contribution of £10,000 and flooring included for a reservation by 31st July 2019
- New build by C G Fry & Son
- Sought after location
- Westerly facing, fully enclosed rear garden
- Two bedrooms with en suite facilities, 3 further bedrooms
- Double garage and driveway , flooring throughout
- Work space area over garage
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Entrance Hall with doors leading to sitting room, cloakroom and kitchen/diner, stairs rising to first floor.
Sitting Room being dual aspect to front and rear, French doors leading to garden, fireplace with inset wood-burning stove.
Kitchen being triple aspect to front, side and rear, range of floor and wall mounted units have work surface areas and built-in appliances, door to:-
Utility Room with door to garden.
Cloakroom with WC, wash hand basin.
Landing with doors to bedrooms 3, 4, 5 and family bathroom, storage cupboard, airing cupboard.
Bedroom 3 with front aspect window, radiator.
Bedroom 4 with front aspect window, radiator.
Bedroom 5/Study with rear aspect window, radiator.
Family Bathroom with WC, wash hand basin, bath and separate shower cubicle.
Landing with doors to bedrooms 1 and 2.
Bedroom 1 with front aspect window, radiator, TV point, door to:-
En Suite Bathroom with WC, wash hand basin, bath, separate shower cubicle.
Bedroom 2 with front aspect window, radiator, door to:-
En Suite Shower Room with WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle.
To the rear of the property there is a walled and near level lawned garden with gated parking area.
There is also a double garage with stairs rising to a studio room/workshop.
Kingston Farm is situation on the outskirts of the town. Bradford on Avon is a charming market town with many facilities and amenities including; a range of individual shops, supermarkets, swimming pool, library, doctors and dental surgeries, countryside walks along the River Avon from the Tithe Barn and the Kennet and Avon canal and a mainline railway station providing direct access to the cities of Bath, Bristol and London Waterloo. There are two primary schools, Fitzmaurice and Christchurch and a secondary school, St Laurence which is extremely well thought of.
The World Heritage City of Bath is approximately 7 miles distant and provides a full range of amenities with excellent shopping facilities, The Theatre Royal, Thermae Bath, cinema, numerous restaurants, many schools and a mainline railway station providing direct access to London Paddington. The M4 motorway is also within easy access with junctions 17 and 18 both approximately 16 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-69050158.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13218035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cobb Farr, Bradford-On-Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.