2 bedroom apartment for saleTrefoil Gardens, Amblecote, Stourbridge
- BALCONY WITH ACCESS OFF LOUNGE & MASTER BEDROOM
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
AN IMMACULATELY PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT AVAILABLE WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN. ACCESSED VIA SECURITY GATES WITH ALLOCATED PARKING AND VISITORS SPACES. LARGE BAY FRONTED LOUNGE & SEPARATE KITCHEN. EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM. FITTED WARDROBES IN BOTH BEDROOMS. BALCONY AREA.
A two bedroom apartment briefly comprising; Lounge, kitchen, hallway, master bedroom with en suite, further bedroom and bathroom, further benefiting from central heating, double glazing, doors to balcony and allocated parking space.
Hallway with two radiators, airing cupboard housing boiler and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 14' 4" extending to 16' 1" into bay x 11' 1" ( 4.37m extending to 4.90m into bay x 3.38m )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation and two radiators with additional door to balcony.
Kitchen/diner 14' 5" x 8' ( 4.39m x 2.44m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to side elevation, one and half bowl sink/drainer, roll top work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, radiator, integral fridge freezer and washer dryer.
Master Bedroom 11' 2" x 11' 1" ( 3.40m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window overlooking the courtyard, double fitted wardrobes, radiator, door to ensuite and further door to balcony.
Partly tiled en suite with heated towel rail, pedestal wash hand basin, Wc and shower cubicle.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' ( 2.97m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Part tiled bathroom with pedestal wash hand basin, Wc, heated towel rail, and bath with shower over.
Approached via wrought iron controlled gates is a courtyard with allocated parking spaces.
On entering the property is a communal hallway which has a secure intercom system.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69052190.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBR307287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, B'ham West - Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.