1 bedroom flat for saleGarfield Terrace, Plymouth
- Top Floor Flat
- One Double Bedroom
- Fited Kitchen & Bathroom
- No Onward Chain
- Excellent First Time Buy or Investment Opportunity
CALLING OUT TO ALL FTB AND INVESTORS. NO CHAIN. CALL TODAY TO BOOK YOUR VIEWING ON (01752) 662777
Offering an excellent first time purchase or investment opportunity is this one double bedroom top floor flat within a converted period residence, located within close proximity of Stoke village and in the Stoke Damerel conservation area
Door to the rear courtyard and stairs to all floors.
telephone entry system and doors off to all rooms
Living Room 15' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.75m x 2.95m )
Front facing double glazed sash window, servig hatch into kitchen and a storage cupboard
Kitchen 11' 8" x 6' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.03m )
A fitted kitchen with matching base units to two sides, stainles steel sink/drainer, elecrtic oven and hob. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tall fridge/freezer. Front facing double glazed sash window.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
Front facing double glazed window sash window, built in wardrobes and an airing cupboard.
L-Shaped bathroom, rear facing upvc double glazed window, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with electric shower over
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69055568.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.