2 bedroom apartment for saleElgin Avenue, East Mains, EAST KILBRIDE
* VERY WELL PRESENTED & SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT
* HIGHLY DESIRABLE & SOUGHT AFTER RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
* GENEROUS SIZED OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINING ROOM & TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
* MODERN FITTED KITCHEN & BATHROOM, GCH & DG, REFURBISHED EXTERIOR
Home Connexions are pleased to bring to the market this very well presented ground floor apartment set within the very popular East Mains locale of East Kilbride. The property is positioned offering fantastic commuting options with easy access to local commuting links and amenities located within the East Kilbride Town Centre as well as the Village Train Station located close by. The property has been finished with neutral decorative tones throughout and will appeal to all who view.
Internally the accommodation comprises of a spacious open plan lounge dining room with space for a dining suite complete with a box bay window, fitted carpet and feature focal fireplace. There is a modern fitted kitchen to include a great selection of both wall and floor mounted units as well as offering a selection of integrated appliances whilst retaining additional space for further free standing appliances. There are two generous sized double bedrooms with bedroom one complete offering fitted carpet and bedroom two complete with laminate flooring. Bedroom two is further enhanced offering fitted mirrored wardrobes with both bedrooms offering further space for free standing furnishings. The property also benefits from a three piece white suite incorporating an overhead shower unit and glass screen complete with partial tiling as a system of gas central heating, double glazing and well presented communal garden grounds and drying area.
**** Given the location, price and condition of the property the selling agents highly advise early internal viewings to avoid disappointment.
East Kilbride is a thriving town with a great selection of leisure and entertainment facilities. It's Shopping Centre has a good choice of high street stores to choose from or wander through the town's cobbles streets in the village for a range of specialist shops, tearooms and restaurants. For leisure on your doorstep visit Calderglen Country Park featuring a children's zoo, nature trails, ornamental garden and cafe. Sports enthusiasts are spoilt for choice with a host of golf clubs. East Kilbride enjoys a number of advantages, a new town centre with excellent transport links via both road and rail networks, superb shopping facilities and award winning restaurants. There are a variety of shops, bars, cafes, and a cinema complex with ice rink within the shopping centre. Just nine miles away Glasgow offers the ultimate in culture and entertainment.
EPC Band: C
Lounge Dining (1) 5.00m (16'5") x 3.94m (12'11")
Kitchen (1) 4.06m (13'4") x 2.08m (6'10")
Bedroom One 4.52m (14'10") x 2.95m (9'8")
Bedroom Two (1) 3.89m (12'9") x 2.59m (8'6")
Bathroom (1) 2.92m (9'7") x 1.63m (5'4")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN000719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, East Kilbride. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.