3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHardy Road, St Margarets at Cliffe, CT15
- Family Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- Double Aspect Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen To The Rear
- First Floor Family Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows And Doors
- Driveway To Detached Garage
- Lawned Gardens
- Edge Of Village Location
- No Chain
A semi detached family home close to the edge of the much sought after village of St Margaret's. The accommodation offered includes on the ground floor a double aspect through lounge/dining room, the lounge to the front has a feature brick fire surround, the dining room to the rear has double glazed double opening doors to the garden. The kitchen measures 11'5 x 7'5, overlooks the rear garden and has a range of fitted units. From the first floor landing there are 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom. Rooms to the rear first floor enjoy a view of the surrounding farmland. All windows and doors are double glazed and a gas heating system is installed. To one side there is a detached garage and at the rear there is a lawned garden together with patio. The village of St Margaret's offers local shopping, Post Office, Doctor's surgery, Newsagent/general store, Primary School and Church. The Bay itself is sheltered for bathing, fishing, sailing etc. The cliff top to either side of The Bay is mainly in the care of the National Trust and offers some delightful walks. There are golf courses at nearby Kingsdown and Deal with St George's at Sandwich. The Cathedral City of Canterbury offers and excellent shopping centre together with leisure interests, theatres and county cricket.
Lounge area : 13'7" x 11'1" (4.14m x 3.38m)
Dining area : 11'8" x 9'10" (3.56m x 3.00m)
Kitchen : 11'5" x 7'5" (3.48m x 2.26m)
Bedroom one : 13'8" x 9'10" (4.17m x 3.00m)
Bedroom two : 10'11" x 9'10" (3.33m x 3.00m)
Bedroom three : 10'3" x 9'1" (3.12m x 2.77m)
Bathroom : 7'9" x 9'1" (2.36m x 2.77m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THOMA_002577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.