4 bedroom detached house for saleGough Lane, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5
- Detached Family Home
- No Chain Delay
- Generous Gardens To Three Sides
- Versatile Accomodation
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Double Garage & Drive Parking
- Close To Transport Links
- Private Cul-De-Sac Location
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Sold with no onward chain delay, this detached family home is tucked away in a pleasant cul-de-sac location with excellent access to transport links for those looking to commute. The property offers flexible and versatile living accommodation (over 1500 square feet) for the growing family and can be anything from three to five bedrooms. The property is situated on a substantial plot with generous garden areas to three sides. There is also ample parking via a double width lengthy driveway to an attached double garage. The property has been improved within the last few years with a new heating system, double glazed windows, re-decoration and flooring's, although there is still some scope for those looking to put there own stamp on the property. The property briefly comprises to ground floor; entrance hall, cloaks/WC, study/bedroom, through lounge and a dining kitchen. To the first floor the Master suite benefits from a dressing room (formerly a 4th bedroom and easily re-instated) and an en-suite shower. There are two further double bedrooms and a good size family bath/shower room. Viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69058298.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6516904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.