4 bedroom end of terrace house for sale11 Fifth Street, Newtongrange, EH22 4PH
- Traditional end terraced cottage
- Living room with French doors and separate kitchen
- 2 double bedrooms and bathroom on ground floor
- 2 double bedrooms and WC on upper floor
- Gas central heating
- Fully enclosed garden with rear vehicular access
- Yards away from delightful park, swimming pool and 'village' amenities
Tel agent 0131 561 5919/07595820611
With great character, this 1920’s end terraced cottage would now benefit from modernisation. The property enjoys the benefit of an easily maintained enclosed front garden and a large and very sunny rear garden with extensive patio area. Comfortable ‘cottage’ style accommodation (107sqm) is positioned on the ground floor with great potential for upgrading. The property has a bright living room with French doors and traditional fireplace. The kitchen is found to the rear with direct access to the garden. There are two double bedrooms, bathroom and a good deal of storage on the ground floor. The now converted upper floor features a further two double bedrooms and WC compartment. Gas central heating is installed. The property has been valued at £185,000 in its current condition and lies in Council Tax band C.
To view telephone Agents – 0131 561 5919 (075958 20611 outwith office hours). The sale price includes carpets, light fittings and white goods.
11 Fifth Street is located just off Main Street, the central shopping hub of this small Midlothian town which is characterised by parallel rows of quaint brick-built Victorian cottages. It has expanded in recent years through modern development evolving into a popular commuter base due to a new train station and excellent road connections into the centre of Edinburgh (10 miles). Straddling the A7, this attractive location is surrounded by open countryside affording clear views of the Pentland Hills. The River Esk, country parks and several golf courses are all close to hand. Social amenities include a delightful central park, primary school, modern sports complex/swimming pool and library. A major Tesco supermarket lies on the periphery of neighbouring Dalkeith whilst major retail parks at Straiton and Fort Kinnaird are readily accessible.
3.76m x 3.71m
3.81m x 2.37m
3.61m x 3.59m
4.83m x 3.66m
4.83m x 3.59m
3.17m x 2.93m
2.46m x 1.63m
1.39m x 1.03m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69061769.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 95678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.