3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBennetts Way, Shirley, Surrey
- Stunning 3 bedroom semi detached Gower home
- 3 reception rooms and conservatory
- Off-road parking
- Large sunny garden
- Easy access to transport and local amenities
- EPC energy rating D (61)
Large Semi detached homes are always in very short supply particularly those that are within catchment area of excellent schools, great amenities for day-to-day needs as well as being close to East Croydon and West Wickham train stations.This excellent spacious property fulfils this criteria perfectly, being situated in a quiet residential location on the South side of Shirley. This lovely family home is really bright and airy and offers generous accommodation with a large welcoming entrance hall leading onto a good size lounge area leading into the beautiful conservatory, looking out onto the garden. The owners have upgraded the property over the years to include new roof, wood flooring, kitchen, conservatory and the conversion of the garage. The property really is suitable for any family as the accommodation is spread over two floors offering the facility for rooms on the lower ground floor to be used as a family room or bedroom 4, for an elderly parent or a teenager. In addition there is a cloak room for added convenience.All the bedrooms are genuinely of double size proportions with master bedroom fitted with wardrobes. On the outside the frontage is stunning, and offers parking for 2 cars. This is a must see property, ideal location, stunning garden and huge potential (subject to the relevant planning permission being obtained).
What the Owner says:
We moved here 40 years ago as we loved the location. Being in a quiet residential location yet also within commuting distance of London really gave us the best of both worlds. It also had such good room sizes that we could envisage our family being able to grow up here easily. Since living here, we have done everything to it and have completely transformed it. We have converted the garage into a family room/bedroom. we added the conservatory, re-decorated every room. You will be blown away by all the space!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'4 x 12'7 (4.37m x 3.84m)
- Dining Room: 15'9 x 13'1 (4.80m x 3.99m)
- Family Room/Bedroom 4: 12'6 x 7'0 (3.81m x 2.14m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 9'4 x 4'2 (2.85m x 1.27m)
- Conservatory: 12'1 x 11'5 (3.69m x 3.48m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 16'3 x 13'3 (4.96m x 4.04m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'6 x 11'10 (4.42m x 3.61m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 10'5 (3.48m x 3.18m)
- Rear Garden
- Off-Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69062048.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21708807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.