3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCherry Tree, Bridport
This delightful end-terrace family home is situated on the outskirts of Bridport town centre. Beautifully presented throughout this spacious property offers an entrance porch, hallway with under stairs storage, large front aspect sitting room, kitchen/diner and separate WC to the ground floor, with three good size bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. Electric central heating and UPVC double glazed throughout. There are also low maintenance front and rear gardens, with terraced paved patio areas and far reaching countryside views. Subject to the 157 Housing Act Restriction. The Vendor is suited. EPC rating D.
Situation - This property is conveniently located on the outskirts of the charming market town of Bridport, within close proximity to primary and comprehensive schools, and a good variety of amenities. Surrounded by beautiful countryside, Bridport is renowned for its friendly and vibrant culture, and fantastic reputation for quality local food and art. Within the town's boundary also lies West Bay, an idyllic fishing village situated on the famous Jurassic Coastline. Local facilities include comprehensive shopping facilities, arts centre, theatre, leisure centre, library, cinema and museum. There are also regular bus services to Exeter, Lyme Regis, Beaminster, Yeovil, Dorchester, Weymouth and Poole. Direct train services to London Waterloo and Bristol Temple Meads run from the county town of Dorchester, located 15 miles east.
Accommodation - This wonderful three bedroom end of terrace family home offer spacious and well-presented accommodation throughout. The property boasts a large front aspect sitting room benefiting from oak laminate flooring, and a good size kitchen/breakfast room, providing ample space for a dining table and chairs and offering views over the rear garden. Also to the ground floor there is a hallway with under stairs storage cupboard and a separate WC. Electric central heating and UPVC double glazed throughout. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom, with the first and second bedrooms enjoying far reaching country side views, together with a modern family bathroom. There are low maintenance fence enclosed gardens to the side and rear of the property, mainly laid to paved and shingle areas, with steps leading up to a raised patio area, perfect for al-fresco dining during the warmer months. Subject to the 157 Housing Act Restriction. EPC rating D.
Key Features - * A well-presented three-bedroom family home situated on the outskirts of Bridport town centre.
* Spacious front aspect sitting room featuring oak laminate flooring.
* Well-fitted contemporary kitchen/diner with cream eye level and base units, part tiled walls, single stainless sink unit, together with plumbing and space for a washing machine, fridge/freezer and cooker.
* Large under stairs storage cupboard in the hallway.
* Boasting far reaching countryside views from bedrooms one and two.
* Modern family bathroom.
* UPVC double glazed throughout.
* Electric Central Heating.
* Low maintenance fence enclosed gardens to the rear, with steps leading to a raised paved patio area ideal for al-fresco dining during the warmer months.
* Located within close proximity to local schools and a wide range of amenities.
Room Dimensions: - Ground Floor:
Sitting Room: 13'09 x 12'09 (4.19m x 3.89m)
Kitchen/Diner: 12'08 x 9'04 (3.86m x 2.84m)
Bedroom One: 11'09 x 9'05 (3.85m x 2.87m)
Bedroom Two: 12'05 x 11'03 (3.78m x 3.43m)
Bedroom Three: 8'10 x 6'09 (2.69m x 2.06m)
Outside - The front of the property is mainly laid to shingle with pathway leading to the entrance porch.
To the rear and side of the property the private fence enclosed low maintenance gardens are mainly laid to paved and shingle areas, with steps leading up to a raised patio area perfect for al-fresco dining during the warmer months.
Parking - On-street parking is available.
Services - Mains electricity, water and drainage are connected. Electric central heating. Broadband and satellite are also available.
Local Authorities - West Dorset District Council. South Walks House, South Walks Road, Dorchester, Dorset. DT1 1UZ. Tel: 01305 251010.
We are advised that the council tax band is B.
Please note that there is a Section 157 with this property ( 01305 216000 legal team)
Viewings - Strictly by appointment with the agents:
Parkers Property Consultants and Valuers Tel: 01308 420111
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69062696.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27292727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Property Consultants And Valuers, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.