3 bedroom detached house for saleHill Lane, Barnham, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached home in private road
- Planning permission approved (BN/44/16/88)
- Driveway for multiple vehicles
- Front & rear gardens
- Quiet location
- EPC energy rating G (20)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £600,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
A rare opportunity to acquire a four bedroom detached home in a private road in Barnham. The property has been fully rewired but there is more to do. If you are looking for a project or to have a blank canvas to start your perfect family home, then this is the house for you.
The property is being sold with accepted planning permission for a two storey side extension and a single storey front porch (BN/44/16/88). This would provide a much larger lounge space and allow more entertaining / social areas in the home.
It is situated in a quiet road in Barnham which is maintained by a small contribution of £150 per year.
Built in 1918, this house has so much potential and would make the ideal long term home for anyone looking to put their own stamp on a property.
The current owners plan to keep a small section of the land to the side of the property, which they are going to fence off to save confusion. Then a small cottage will be built so that their family members can live close by to look after the horses in the next door paddock. The application for information is BN/31/16PL.
What the Owner says:
We bought this home as a long term project for us to keep as a forever home, however due to circumstances we now need to move.
We have fully rewired the house throughout and started on other areas but now are unable to finish.
We hope the next owners see the potential, we will be sad to move as we know it could be amazing. Also, the neighbours, although quite far away are all lovely and incredibly welcoming.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 13'4 x 10'4 (4.07m x 3.15m)
- Lounge: 13'10 x 8'11 (4.22m x 2.72m)
- Dining Room: 13'5 x 13'3 (4.09m x 4.04m)
- Study / Bedroom Four: 12'6 x 10'9 (3.81m x 3.28m)
- Utility & Cloakroom: 10'8 x 8'6 (3.25m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom One: 13'5 x 8'10 (4.09m x 2.69m)
- En-suite: 9'5 x 4'9 (2.87m x 1.45m)
- Bedroom Two: 12'6 x 11'4 (3.81m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom Three: 9'10 x 9'7 (3.00m x 2.92m)
- Bathroom: 6'11 x 5'2 (2.11m x 1.58m)
- Front Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69063095.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23216430. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.