3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDingle Road, North Prospect, Plymouth
- NO CHAIN
- END OF TERRACE
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN
- IMMACULATE CONDITION
**CALLING OUT TO ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS** This property benefits from no onward chain, off road parking and a large conservatory. Viewings are essential as interest is already high, call today to book your viewing.
** GUIDE PRICE £130,00 - £140,000 **
This property offers spacious living accommodation benefiting from lounge and additional conservatory. Three bedrooms, front and rear garden with large storage shed, off street parking on driveway, are some of the excellent features of this must be viewed property. Also close to all amenities and reputable schools.
Entrance through a double glazed door to front elevation with obscure glass, radiator and laminate flooring. Plain plastered walls and ceiling, electric meter.
Lounge 13' 6" into bay x 14' 6" max ( 4.11m into bay x 4.42m max )
Front facing double glazed bay window, laminate flooring, plain plastered walls & ceiling with coving. Radiator, TV point, telephone point and built in storage cupboard.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.15m x 2.64m )
Fitted wall and base units with roll top work surface, integrated electric oven, gas hob, with cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher and wine cooler. Splash back tiling and wooden flooring. Plain plastered walls and ceiling, radiator, double glazed window to rear elevation. Obscure double glazed door to rear elevation leading into conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 9' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.87m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, plumbing for washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Vinyl flooring. Double glazed door to side elevation leading to garden.
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access. Carpet flooring, plain plastered walls & ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.67m )
Two double glazed windows to rear elevation, large built in wardrobes, carpeted, radiator. Plain plastered walls & ceiling. Ensuite off from master bedroom.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 4" Max ( 3.56m x 2.84m Max )
Large double glazed window to front elevation, carpeted, radiator. Plain plastered walls & ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 8" into recess ( 2.64m x 2.34m into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, carpeted, radiator. Plain plastered walls & ceiling.
Bath with mixer taps and overhead shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit and wc. Chrome heated towel rail, storage cupboard and central heating boiler. Two obscured double glazed windows to side elevation and one obscured double glazed window to rear elevation. Chrome heated towel rail. Partly tiled, plain plastered walls & ceiling.
Rear Garden & Front Garden
Rear garden consists of large storage shed to the rear, gate to rear elevation, primarily patio area that is low maintenance with plant and shrubs boarders. Side access to front of the property. Garden is fully enclosed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69063170.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.