3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDownland Close, Balby, Doncaster
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- Spacious living accommodation
- Lounge, Kitchen
- Generous driveway
- Off road parking
A fantastic three bedroomed detached bungalow offers ample living accommodation and is located in a private cul-de-sac location. The property benefits from a generous driveway, providing off road parking.
With a front facing sealed unit door with a frosted side panel. There is laminate flooring, a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 16' 1" x 13' 1" ( 4.90m x 3.99m )
A good sized room with a front facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator and laminate flooring. The focal point of the room is the electric fire with surround.
There are two useful storage cupboards.
With a double glazed window. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level wc and a shower cubicle. There is a central heating radiator, downlights to the ceiling and tiling to the walls and floor.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
With a central heating radiator and a rear facing double glazed window. There are built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
With a range of fitted wardrobes to one side. There is a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Reception Room 12' 5" x 10' 4" ( 3.78m x 3.15m )
With a rear facing door leading to the outside patio area. There is also a rear facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom One 18' 2" x 9' 7" ( 5.54m x 2.92m )
With a front facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling. There are two central heating radiators.
A good sized wet room with coving to the ceiling. Fitted with a bath unit, a wash hand basin and a low level wc. There is a chrome towel radiator.
Kitchen 19' 5" x 9' 9" ( 5.92m x 2.97m )
With a double glazed window. Fitted with two gas hobs, with an electric oven and grill, an integrated fridge freezer and a four ring gas hob. Fitted with a range of wall and base units housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There are splashback tiles and an extractor fan. There is a rear facing door leading to the rear garden.
Conservatory 8' 1" x 12' 2" ( 2.46m x 3.71m )
With rear and side facing double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden views.
To the front of the property is a large driveway providing ample off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed good sized garden. The garden overlooks the views of the fields beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69063224.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.