2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSpencer Close, THE STRAITS
- Immaculate Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Living Room with French Doors to Rear Garden
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen with Intergrated Appliances
- Stylish Bathroom with Separate Bath and Shower Cubicle
- Off Road Parking
- Delightful and Private Rear Garden
- Central Heating, uPVC Double Glazing
- Sought After Cul-de-sac Position
Occupying a particularly delightful and quiet cul-de-sac position in a popular residential area, this extremely well presented and improved detached bungalow must be seen to be appreciated. The property benefits from central heating, double glazing, conservatory, off road parking and a private and enclosed garden to the rear.
This immaculately maintained two bedroom residence is tastefully decorated throughout and offers good size accommodation idea for the mature couple.
To avoid any disappointment, interior viewings are highly recommended as immediate interest is expected.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69063632.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8016877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.