6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleConiscliffe Road, Hartlepool
- Feature fireplaces and wood burning stove
- High specification fixtures and fittings
- Extended to the rear with spacious living rooms
- Many original features retained with a modern twist
- Refurbished and upgraded to the highest of standards
- Highly sought after area
- Extensive plot
- Six double bedroom Victorian home
There are no words to describe this stunning Victorian home. Situated in a highly sought after postcode, the property is a true credit to the current owners. Upgraded and refurbished to the highest of standards the sellers have restored and retained many original features. Not only is the interior design to die for, but the maintenance to the building itself means the property is ready to move straight into as if it was a new build! The attention to detail throughout the property is extremely noticeable. With upgraded electrics, light and socket switches, fixtures and fittings, bi folding doors to the rear extension, plenty of integrated storage,a tree house to the rear garden, upgraded boiler, insulation, a feature wood burning stove in the entrance hall, original fireplaces ..... the list of features is endless!
With six double bedrooms this would be perfect for a growing family. The reception room space is just as generous, with two separate reception rooms, then an open plan living/dining area in the extension leading off the kitchen. The property boasts two high specification bathrooms, one on the middle floor one on the top- excellent for a large family. With an additional WC on the ground floor too the necessities are fantastic. Usually for a property as substantial as this the outside space usually is compromised- but not here! Externally the property offers an extensive plot. With a private driveway for multiple cars all bordered with shrubbery for added privacy, along with a front garden. To the rear of the property there is a large decked patio leading out from the extension and living room, then down the steps there is a huge garden, complete with an individually designed treehouse and double garage.
Early viewing is recommended as you cannot truly appreciate how amazing this property is until you view.
EPC band: E
PLEASE NOTE THE PROPERTY HAS SINCE HAD MANY UPGRADES SINCE THE ORIGINAL EPC RATING. THE SELLER IS ABLE TO ADVISE OF THESE.
INTERNAL ENTRANCE PORCH
KITCHEN (3.8 X 4.6)
EXTENSION CURRENTLY USED AS A RECEPTION ROOM
LIVING ROOM 2 (5.4 X 5.6)
LIVING ROOM 1 (6 X 4.6)
STAIRS TO FIRST FLOOR
BEDROOM 1 (4.5 X 4.8)
BEDROOM 2 (5.5 X 4.8)
BEDROOM 3 (4.2 X 6)
STAIRS TO TOP FLOOR
BEDROOM 4 (4 X 4.4)
BEDROOM 5 (5.4 X 4.5)
BEDROOM 6 (4.2 X 2.9)
EXTERNALLY- There is a double garage, extensive driveway with garden to the front aspect, all bordered with bushes for added privacy. The rear of the property boasts a generous garden with a tree house, and a decked patio spanning the width of the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 35520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.