2 bedroom apartment for saleBradfield Way, Dudley
Offers in Region of
- 122 Years Remaining On Lease
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Suitable For Wheelchair Access
- Spacios Modern Bathroom
- Fabulous Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Apartment
- 7 Year NHBC Warranty Remaining
- Two Double Bedrooms
] Fantastic GROUND FLOOR Apartment **** Living space open plan and modern**** Suitable for WHEELCHAIR if needed **** Modern FITTED KITCHEN **** Modern Bathroom**** TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS**** 7 Years NHBC Warranty Remaining**** 122 Years Remaining On Lease**** Off road PARKING to front. Energy Efficient Rating B
Ground floor entrance porch with intercom system to access the property
LOUNGE/KITCHEN 24" 2"x 8" 11" max [ 7.37m x 2.72m max] Open plan spacious lounge , kitchen, diner with double glazed window, central heating radiator. Modern kitchen with matching units and cupboards. Stainless steel sink, quality oven and hob, integrated fridge freezer and washer dryer fitted.
BEDROOM ONE 12" 5" x 8" 9" [ 3.78m x 2.67m ] Lovely Double Bedroom, double glazed window with central heating radiator fitted
BEDROOM TWO 9" 1" x 8" 10" [ 2.77m x 2.69m ] Nice size bedroom front facing double glazed window
BATHROOM 8" 10" x 5" 9" [ 2.69m 1.75m] Fresh White Fitted Bathroom, hand wash basin, wc, spacious bath with overhead shower
REAR OF PROPERTY Communal garden to the side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 37384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.