2 bedroom bungalow for saleSaxonfield, Coulby Newham
- Two Bedroom Link Detached Bungalow with No Chain
- Conveniently Positioned Within Easy Reach of The Parkway Shopping Centre
- Pleasant Enclosed Rear Garden & Block Paved Driveway
- Lounge, Separate Dining Room & Large Conservatory
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Breakfast Kitchen with Modern Style Units
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A True Bungalow - All on One Level!
This very nicely presented and well looked after two bedroom link detached bungalow with NO CHAIN is very handily placed within easy walking distance of The Parkway Shopping Centre as well as a multitude of other really useful facilities.
Comprising entrance porch, hallway, breakfast kitchen with modern style units, lounge, dining room, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite. Outside, there is a pleasant rear garden and a block paved driveway.
Other features include UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69067217.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.