3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKiltie Road, Tiptree, Colchester
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom and En-suite
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Off-road parking
Located in the popular GROVE ROAD DEVELOPMENT in TIPTREE is this well-presented THREE BEDROOM family home. Accommodation offers a lounge, dining room, downstairs cloakroom as well as a family bathroom and en-suite. Ideal for families with its close links to local schools and amenities.
Tiptree is one of the largest villages in England and is situated approximately 10 miles from Colchester and close to the A12 trunk road. Once part of a huge area of heathland that embraced 16 parishes, Tiptree can still boast the largest fragment of lowland heath in Essex. Tiptree has a busy shopping centre of small, individual shops and notable employers, including internationally famous Wilkin and Sons. It is served by four primary schools and one comprehensive school, which is a centre of sporting excellence.
Entrance door to front, radiator, laminate flooring, dado rail and stairs to first floor.
Obscure double-glazed window to side, wc, hand wash basin and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 10' x 8' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.51m )
Double-glazed window to front, radiator and laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 8" ( 4.75m x 3.25m )
Double-glazed window to front, double-glazed door and window to rear. Feature open fireplace, laminate flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 5" + door recess x 6' ( 4.09m + door recess x 1.83m )
Double-glazed door and window to rear. Fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and base units with worktops incorporating sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. Gas hob, electric oven with extractor over. Plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, radiator, tiled flooring, part-tiled walls. Under stairs cupboard.
Double-glazed window to rear and dado rail.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 8' 4" + door recess ( 4.11m x 2.54m + door recess )
Double-glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe, airing cupboard and laminate flooring.
Shower cubicle, wc, hand wash basin, part-tiled walls, shaver point, radiator and extractor.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.30m x 2.84m )
Double-glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe, radiator laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 6' 9" ( 2.24m x 2.06m )
Double-glazed window to rear, radiator and laminate flooring.
Double-glazed window to rear, panel-enclosed bath with mixer taps, wc, hand wash basin, extractor, radiator, part-tiled walls and laminate flooring.
Hard landscaped, access to front door, off-road parking via double wooden gates for several vehicles. Access to rear garden and garage.
Paved patio area with shrub borders, remainder laid to lawn, greenhouse, access to detached single garage.
Garage 8' 11" x 15' 6" ( 2.72m x 4.72m )
With up/over door, power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69077174.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGS103357. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Coggeshall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.