3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColeford Close, DY8
- Attic Room
- Worcester bosch boiler
- Solid oak flooring
- Block paved driveway
- Spot lights on porch
- Off Street Parking
G&T Properties are DELIGHTED to offer this BEAUTIFULLY presented semi - detached family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac offering plenty variety of great schools, thought an ideal purchase for a first time buyer. An early and internal viewing is essential.
This STUNNING property compromises of:
* A large enclosed front garden which offers ample off road parking with access to the rear of the property.
* WELCOMING entrance hall,
* STUNNING white gloss kitchen with feature bay window, spot lights and built in oven with DOUBLE hob and extractor fan, wine cooler, Fridge and dishwasher,
* LARGE open plan reception room with feature fireplace and french doors and dining room with french doors,
* Utility room,
* IMMACULATE not over looked rear garden with both decking and grassed area,
* Fully fitted family bathroom complete with an L shaped bath and shower, * TWO large double bedrooms one containing a attic room with stairs, ad one generously sized single bedroom,
* Handy Garage
* Call now to arrange a viewing best suited to you, also available viewing on weekends *
**please recommend A property to G&T properties and receive A 50 cash back voucher**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference S0633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G & T Properties, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.