2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAmbrose Road, Middlesbrough
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS/BUY TO LET INVESTORS
- NO CHAIN
- QUIET RELAXING LOCATION
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ROOM FOR EXTENSION
WELL PRESENTED two bed semi-detached home situated on the POPULAR residential area of Middlesbrough with EASY ACCESS to local amenities and bus routes to the town centre.
WELL PRESENTED two bed semi-detached home situated on the POPULAR residential area of Middlesbrough with EASY ACCESS to local amenities and bus routes to the town centre. The property BENEFITS and briefly comprises of Entrance hall leading to a GOOD SIZE lounge/diner, kitchen with granite star galaxy floor tiles, door leading to rear garden with two brick built outbuildings. To the first floor there are two GOOD SIZE DOUBLE bedrooms and family bathroom with space saver shower/bath. An ideal property for first time buyers or buy to let investors. VIEWING IS A MUST, so please call today.
Pine doors, double glazed side window, radiator, neutral decor, laminate flooring.
Lounge/diner 18' 4" x 11' 9" ( 5.59m x 3.58m )
Double glazed front/rear window, plaster coving, two radiators, television point, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen, plaster coving, oak shaker style base units, double glazed front/rear window, blk laminate work surfaces, granite star galaxy floor tiles, electric oven, electric hob, cookerhood, plumbing for washing machine, door to shed/garden.
Stairs from hall, stairs to landing, double glazed side window, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 7" to wardrobes ( 3.96m x 2.62m to wardrobes )
Two double glazed front window, fitted built in wardrobes with sliding doors, radiator, television point, laminate flooring, neutral decor, overstairs cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.38m x 2.87m )
Double glazed rear window, built in wardrobes, radiator, neutral decor.
UPVC wall/ceiling covering, double glazed rear window, towel rail radiator, space saver bath with mixer taps, shower, wash hand basin, WC, laminate flooring.
Small front garden with hedges all the way around.
Good Size, laid to lawn with raised decked seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69078695.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.