3 bedroom terraced house for saleWillow Bank, Richmond, Surrey
- Opposite Attractive Green
- Southerly Aspect Rear Garden
- Close To Shops & Bus Routes
- Short Walk To River & Ham Lands
- Sought After Road
- Close To "Outstanding" Rated Local schools
A delightful mid-terrace house situated on a sought after road in the ever popular Wates Estate. This well presented home features spacious accommodation comprising three bedrooms, family bathroom, large reception room and a kitchen/dining room. The loft space is currently used as a study, although this hasn't been officially converted and is accessed via a ladder. Outside there is an attractive Southerly aspect rear garden with gate leading to the garage and also communal gardens to the front and rear of the property.
Willow Bank is a sought after residential road ideally situated between Richmond and Kingston town centres. The open spaces of Ham Lands and Richmond Park are close by and the River Thames is within easy reach. The standard of schooling in the immediate area is excellent within both the private and state sectors, these include St Richards, Meadlands, The German School, Grey Court and Tiffin Boys and Girls schools. The house is also well positioned for day nurseries, local shops and bus routes. EPC Rating E
All appliances listed in these details are only ‘as seen’ and have not been tested by Gibson Lane, nor have we sought certification of warranty or service, unless otherwise stated. Measurements, areas and distances are approximate. Floor plans and photographs are for guidance purposes only and must not be relied upon for any purpose. These details are offered on the understanding that all negotiations are made through this company. Neither these particulars, nor verbal representations, form part of any offer or contract, and their accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
Gibson Lane is contracted by the seller to establish how any one who wishes to make an offer on this property intends to fund it’s purchase and their buying status. When making an offer on this property, you will be asked a series of questions relating to the means by which you intend to buy the property and whether or not your offer is dependant on the sale of another property. This information, along with the amount of your offer, will then be forwarded onto our client for consideration. All offers on this property should be made through this office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69078920.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27295045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibson Lane, Ham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.