2 bedroom bungalow for saleDownside Lane, Poundbury, Dorchester
- Security entry system
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan Living/Dining/ Kitchen
- Built in appliances
- Fully tiled wetroom
- Two allocated parking spaces
- Enclosed rear south facing garden
Very rare opportuntiy to purchase a BUNGALOW IN POUNDBURY. Benefitting from TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, open plan Kitchen/living room, ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE. Call today to book your appointment for our open day.
Poundbury is an experimental new town or urban extension on the outskirts of Dorchester. The development is built on land owned by the Duchy of Cornwall according to architectural principals advocated by Prince Charles. Building commenced in 1993 and is planned to finish in 2030. It is being built over 4 distinct phases and incorporates affordable housing, Eco homes, apartments, houses and also businesses. Currently it provides a wide variety of amenities including cafes, pubs, dental surgery, doctors surgery, supermarket, boutique and specialist shops. There is also a regular bus service to Dorchester and surrounding villages.
Communal Entrance Hall
Open Plan kitchen/living room
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCH304880. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.