2 bedroom flat for saleSaffron Square, East Croydon, CR0
- Stunning two bedroom flat on the 33rd floor
- Set within a modern development
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Open-plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen
- Reception room with sliding window offering lovely views
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Good size second bedroom
Amazing two bedroom flat located on the thirty third floor of this modern development, boasting neutral décor, high-specification throughout and an open-plan reception room/kitchen.
Presented to a high-specification throughout, this stunning two bedroom apartment is located on the thirty third floor of this contemporary development. The flat comprises an open-plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen, master bedroom with en suite shower room, additional second bedroom and family bathroom. Saffron Central Square is located in central Croydon and is moments from an array of amenities.
Situated close to a variety of transport links including West Croydon station, East Croydon station and tram and bus links. A short walk-in to Croydon town centre offers an array of shops and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1037372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.