2 bedroom flat for saleKensington Avenue, Thornton Heath, CR7
- Stunning new property conversion
- Fabulous two bedroom ground floor flat
- Gorgeous accommodation throughout
- Brand new open-plan kitchen
- Good-sized bedrooms
- Lovely landscaped garden
- Some off-street parking available
- Norbury rail station nearby
This fantastic property conversion offers a stunning ground floor two bedroom flat, which has been completed to a very high standard throughout with private garden and off-street parking.
There is a choice of a ground floor two bedroom, first floor two bedroom and second floor one bedroom flats. All the flats are presented in excellent contemporary standard featuring open-plan accommodation. Each apartment comes with a private garden and brand new high-quality kitchens.
The property is situated within a close proximity to the amenities found in the area, while local transport links include Norbury rail station just a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1041907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.