2 bedroom terraced house for saleKingsley Road, Walthamstow, London
- 2 Bedroom mid terraced house
- Period property
- Chain free
- Some modernisation required
- Upstairs bathroom
- Close proximity to Wood Street Station
- EPC energy rating D (58)
This spacious property with two double bedrooms has well proportioned living and sleeping accommodation. It really is the ideal property for a first time buyer or a young family.The kitchen along with the bright and airy through lounge is a perfect space for those who enjoy having families and friends over to entertain.This property does require some modernisation yet retains a number of attractive features and has great potential. It is ideal for those looking to put their own stamp on a home.The benefit of being situated in a no through road means there is no through traffic and you are away from the noises of the busy road. The jewel in the crown is the private rear garden which becomes a quiet spot to relax in during the summer months or ideal for those keen gardeners. The location itself is superb. You are walking distance to Wood Street Station giving fast access into Liverpool Street, ideal for those who commute to work.Walthamstow is an area full of life and regeneration it is claimed to have the longest street market in Europe which gives off a real East End vibe from the many stalls, shops, restaurants and cafes together with a modern shopping mall.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Reception 1: 11'0 x 10'11 (3.36m x 3.33m)
- Reception 2: 12'6 x 11'2 (3.81m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen: 11'7 x 9'1 (3.53m x 2.77m)
- Shower Room
- Cloak Room
- Bathroom: 11'1 x 9'2 (3.38m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 x 11'0 (4.60m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'1 x 9'11 (3.38m x 3.02m)
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-69085643.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53115666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.